I’ve just released App Stop 1.0b. The following fixes & changes have been made:
- Fixed a bug where applications that should be in the menu bar item’s menu, weren’t
- Upgraded AGProcess to .5, which fixed a few small bugs that were occurring
- Some small speed optimizations
- I rewrote the background-application update algoririth, ands its much faster using much less CPU when checking for background-applications
- Fixed a bug where your selection on the table view would change to the newly added application
- Totally rewrote the helper application which handled peforming actions on root and other applications not running on the current UID.
This improvement brings the following features and enchancements:
- Ability to retrieve CPU usage of other processes running under different UID’s than the current UID
- Ability to pause/resume processes running under different UID’s the current UID
- Ability to force quit processes running under different UID’s the current UID
- Faster performance for renicing applications running under different UID’s the current UID
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs. On a side note, I want to replace the ‘document’ icon that appears when the application has no icon with the ‘Unix Executable File’; but, I don’t know where that icon is located. Is you know where it is located, please let me know!
I’m looking forward to getting the 1.0 final out in a week or so!