Software - CSS Optimizer - Download
CSS Optimizer 1.1
The CSS Optimizer command line application has the following features:
- 20-60% file size optimization
- Full long-hand to short-hand conversion
- Support for parsing CSS code in <style> declarations in (x)html pages.
- Support processing CSS code from stdin
- Support for outputting compressed CSS code to stdout
- Recursive directory parsing of CSS & HTML files
- Open-Source released under the GPL
The command line application is available on Linux and OS X. The manual for the command line application is available online. You can download the binaries for those platforms along with the full source code using the links below:
CSS Optimizer X 1.1
CSS Optimizer X is a Cocoa GUI for CSS Optimizer to allow easy access to CSS Optimizer command line application for those people who don't like dealing with the command line.